Wednesday 27 May 2009

I’ve been driving in my car

Well, not really my car, someone else’s car. Let me just clarify, I don’t know a whole lot about cars. Adding extra sub woofers or lowering your car so that you can’t pass over speed bumps without scratching it makes very little sense to me. Nonetheless, I still need to learn how to drive.

learnerdriver So that kind of explains whilst I’ve been driving another person’s car. Before this recent new slew of driving lessons, it had been about 6 months since I last drove. So, I managed to stall the car a total of four times while driving for an hour.

My second lesson was slightly better, managed to bay park it, swung around a difficult bend perfectly and my gear changes were excellent apparently. Just got to remember my POM (preparation, observation, movement-ation, easier to remember for me) and MSM (mirrors, signal, movement) for my lessons and start getting through some highway code learnings. My teacher is pretty sound, and I’ll be playing poker with him in a few weeks, which will be good. I’ll let you know how Friday’s lesson goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments