Wednesday 20 May 2009

Superman & Ms. Pacman

Some of you may be aware of the fact that I draw, and am trying to draw well enough to start a few projects. I often find myself drawing my dreams if they’re interesting enough and I had a particularly strange one about a month back that it took me a little time to put to paper.

supermanYes, it’s Superman getting oral from Ms. Pacman. Yes, I do not dream of normal things. I have come to accept that. However, all in all I was happy with the drawing and thought I’d add my latest batch to my DeviantArt page and flag it as mature content, just in case.

But, no, it got flagged due to:

“Prohibited Content”.

A member of staff has reviewed this deviation and has determined that this content is unacceptable for submission here.

I’m not sure what rules I broke, but apparently I did. Are you shocked by the drawing above? Like it? Let me know,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments