Monday 1 June 2009

It’s June!

iphone-june

It’s June now, so let’s run through all the good things that come with June. I don’t know if I’ll do this at the start of each blog month. We’ll see.

Sims 3sims3 The third numbered game in the “The Sims” series is due out this month, with all new great stuff, and much more flexibility than the last game. I’ll certainly be playing this to death.

iPhone 3.0
iphone3.0498x367 3.0 beta is already out to those with jail broken phones or app developers, but for the rest of the iPhone users, 3.0 and all the wonderful bits that come with it.

Week Off
197020_res1_KickBackThese are rare to me now that I have to do management work, so weeks off are much more appreciated now. I’m going to kick back and do bugger all.

Driving
home2_29More driving lessons will surely come in this month, and now I feel I’m really moving along with them. Driving instructor is a great laugh too and finally…

Blogging
blogging
I’m amazed that I’ve managed to keep this blog going properly for a good month or so now, so you can expect more reviews, more generic crap about my life and maybe a few guest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments