Tuesday 4 August 2009

Solipsist Syndrome

pennyqg7

So late night, a few days ago I sent Will another pitch, (first one linked to here), which was semi-based on me thinking about the above show and then my own sketches of weird shit like Monktupuses and the aptly named “Angry Love Monster”.

Late night pitch idea. Artist suffer delusions making them believe the things they've drawn are real...but maybe they are.

He cranked out a nice introduction with some cool things, and a world I’d love to see revisited. It’s up here.

Speaking of @fragmad he’s going to comprise these flash fiction/#600words pitches in to a print on demand book with any luck, which I shall be spending some monies on. Read through the rest of his stuff and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments