Thursday 13 August 2009

Feelings are boring. Kissing is awesome

qw-feelings-big
Not this has anything to do with what’s going on with me or anything. If the above is true, I guess that makes back and forth flirting kind of okay.

I’d love to have a girl I could just share my days and interests with, I’m not interested in “playing the game” and hopping from one woman to the next. Fun, yes, but not what I want to do.

I’d like one girl to have by my side, and at my aid and vice versa for a long time, but I fail miserably at starting relationships and then keeping them going if they do start.

I mention it, because of a girl that I know, of whom I’m often asked if there’s “anything going on between us”, but there isn’t. I wouldn’t mind there being something going on, but she’s dating someone anyways.

When I saw another couple I know meet earlier and they were playing around, it reminded me of her and myself, but then someone else is getting all the good stuff, whilst I do plenty of flirting and funny things (I think) with no pay off besides her being in a happier mood when she goes home to see her boyfriend, which doesn’t help me.

I just don’t know. I’m sure something good will happen for me soon.

Sorry to get all lovey-dovey, touchy feely on this, but as stated feelings are boring.

image_0013Kissing however, is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments