Friday 7 August 2009

It’s just like riding a bike

green_bike That phrase doesn’t aid or bolster me at all really, due to the fact that;

I don’t know how to ride a bike.

I never learnt back when I was a kid despite my father’s angry insistence that I must learn, and when we got to the cycling proficiency test, or something along those lines, in Year Six I skipped it along with another person who had never learned presumably.

This isn’t to say that I didn’t try to learn. My sense of balance just left a little something to be desired back when I was a child, but now seems to have smoothed itself out

Yes, I’d always planned to practice in open fields and whatnot, but I never got around to it, or had the confidence in myself to do it. Man, I was a really nervous kid, but with good reason I guess.

So now it’s about twelve years since I last tried to ride a bike, and I have little interest in trying to do so. I might try and get it when I know I can do it somewhere secluded, but for now, I’m fine to drive (soon) and walk anywhere I would like to go.

These blog posts seem to be getting ever more personal as I go on. Sorry for being boring, some more reviews soon.

1 comment:

  1. keep it up guy...the personal stuff is way more interesting.

    @comeuppence

    ReplyDelete

Submit comments