Sunday 8 March 2009

Mental...er...yeah

I don't know if you already read the above blog, as I blogged about it here and it is also there --->
in my little sidebar of blogs I enjoy. Anyways, it is a hilarious blog, and it is written by a 5'2 guy (hence the midgetman part) with a lot of "unfortunate" life events (son is becoming gay karate champion, daughter runs up phone bill at stores, wife has a crap sex partner) and also on the 12th of this month (I think) I'm having a guest blog post published there, so take a look at it.

It is here now in case you are wondering.

If you're viewing this after it's gone up, then let me know what you thought of it and indeed my own blog in general.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your guest post over on moog's blog. And now I am adding you to my google reader.. maybe one day I'll get a DS and we can battle each other in the next Pokemon Showdown...

    ReplyDelete

Submit comments