Thursday 1 October 2009

Ho-Oh-Ohctober!

Shiny_Ho_Oh_by_hiccoughing

So in case you haven’t been reading my blog for long, I like to blog about what I’ll be doing for the month on the first day of the month, just so you might get an insight in to what I’ll blog about.

Blinkered

BigAlConfessionalSo you’re probably fed up of me hammering on about Blinkered now, but I’ll be doing episodic reviews and thoughts as they air on Nudia.

Archeryarchery I’ve been thinking about this for a time, and now I’ve found a place to actually practice and a shooting club to maybe join, I’ll get practicing and get behind it.

FlashForwardflashforward1FlashForward is a new ABC show that recently started here and I’ll be cranking out my thoughts on the show that may eventually replace Lost when it’s finished.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 DaysNTR_YKGP_UKV.inddAccording to my site statistics, plenty of people come here and read the posts I’ve made on Kingdom Hearts, so a review of the DS game will be a necessity I feel. I am looking forward to it, though I know a lot of stuff about it already.

Podcast?6a00d83451d01069e200e550064f7f8834-640wiI’ve also been mulling on doing a podcast on TV shows. If you’d like to discuss this with me, please do leave a comment and let me know.

That’s just a brief look, I’m not sure what else will come up this month, but it will be blogged about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments