Sunday 30 December 2012

Games I’ve played in 2012 – Review Listing

FF1_iOS_battle I have played a lot of video games this year and often check in using GetGlue when I do. What I have done is gathered up a list of what I have played and will review each game I have played on my blog. I will update this list each time I post a new review. I have already reviewed some, which are linked in their text below. I intend to have them all done by the end of 2013. In the meantime, please read the reviews already there and let me know what you think.

- My Pokémon Ranch
- Final Fantasy I
- Pokémon Sapphire
- Final Fantasy VIII
- Pokémon HeartGold
- Pokémon White
- Pokémon Pearl
- Wii Sports Resort
- Jetpack Joyride
- Smash Bros Brawl
- Pokémon FireRed
- Wii Fit Plus
- Castle Age
- Words With Friends
- Hanging With Friends
- Scramble With Friends
- Draw Something
- Angry Birds
- Pokémon Diamond
- Temple Run
- LEGO Star Wars
- Mario Kart Wii
- Animal Crossing: Wild World
- The Elder Scrolls IV:Oblivion
- Pokémon Black
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
- Pokémon Emerald
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- Final Fantasy VII
- LostWinds (iOS)
- Pokémon Platinum
- The Sims 2
- The Sims 2: Apartment Life
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Pokémon Pinball: RS
- Pokémon Battle Revolution
- Angry Birds Space
- Pokémon Ruby
- Dissidia 012
- Final Fantasy IX
- Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
- Prince Of Persia: Warrior With
- Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Secret Of Mana
- StreetPass Quest
- Mario Party 4
- Mario Party 5
- Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City
- Civilization III
- The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff
- Angry Birds Seasons
- GodFinger All Stars
- Pokémon Channel
- Pokémon Colosseum
- Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
- Kid Icarus: Uprising
- Tombi
- Pokémon SoulSilver
- Pokémon Blue
- Flower
- The Sims 2: Bon Voyage
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Super Mario Bros
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- Tekken
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit comments